Hifiman TWS 600


Have you ever had a pair of earbuds that you love and hope that you never lose them? Well for me these are them, the Hifiman TWS600's are  an amazing pair of ear buds. When I first got them I honestly was skeptical, they weighed so light I was thinking are these really going to pack a punch when I put on my heavy music, as well as be sound blocking enough for when I am listening to ASMR. 


Little did I know I was in for one hell of a surprise, the first day I got them that I was putting them on the case tumbled down the stairs, to my dismay the case was in one piece! I think I looked over the case 10 times. 




Another thing that I like about these headphones is that when at work I'm setting up computers and wires under the desks and I have these on, THEY DO NOT FALL OUT! They stick to your ears and don't let go for dear life. When I am listening to my music it feels like I am in a different world, I don't hear anything or anybody. These earbuds have a nice sounding bass for their size, you can be hearing songs from Imagine Dragon and feel the base as if you were right in front of the speaker. 




That's one of the reasons I love to keep these charged, ever since I received these I haven't gone back to my over the head headphones in a while. Hifiman uses an Advanced Alloy Voice Coil technology which "maximizes vocal clarity and full-range sonic reproduction," while the Hi-tech Magnet "ensures maximum sensitivity, which is critical for achieving the best possible sound from smartphones, tablets, and other low-voltage portable devices." That being said the earphones are saving your device power and increasing its lifespan. 



The charging case itself will give your headphones an extra jolt if you are running out of power while listening to your music. I have gotten two FULL charges out of one charge of the carrying case. I honestly think that, that's an amazing thing to have because in today's on the go society you need o have things charged up and ready to go.




With this being said, there isn't a set of earphones on the market currently that can compare to these. I love the design as well as their discrete nature, I wear these at work , skateboarding, etc. These are an amazing set of earbuds that I will and have recommended the world over, I can definitely say that this is going to be hard to top. 






"The products I discuss on this site are provided to me free by their manufacturers” - Brian Depaul(Techie Overload) 

Comments