My Friend Pedro


Ever Play a game where you say "OMG WHAT THE HELL DID I PLAY?" With this game you have a fast paced side scroller platformer that will test your limits of endurance. With this game you wake up with amnesia and with Pedro A FREAKING BANANA as your friend. You are trying to figure out what is going on while shooting your way through everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING! You have to defeat a few enemies that want you dead dead ! 


With this game you have a wide variety of weapons, and vehicles that the game gives you to complete your missions. One thing I will say you will die A LOT! With this game strategic planning with your bullets as well as dodging the bullets gives you a small advantage that even though small as it is HELPS! All of the levels are simple in the sense of the meaning. As you play through the levels you will fight bosses. 



The boss fights are really epic! This game will honestly keep you on your toes, you have to have a great strategy for beating them. One thing that is amazing and I hope many games use it in the future is the slow motion feature. When you are in a fight you can slow mo yourself to doge bullets or to dodge enemies as to not get killed yourself! For those of you who love bragging rights, this game has a built in gif generator so that you can share those awesome kills with EVERYONE on earth! 

Assuming you know that many people. As I play this game I will be posting a another article about the game as I progress ! On that my final thought so far this game is freaking BANANAS !!! *Pun Intended* You have to go out and get this game and see whats up ! This game has had me laughing non stop! So lets see what happens in these next couple of days as I play through it ! 


Comments