SHU


Have you ever played a game that requires you to use every character to advance and out run a destructive storm. You play as Shu, and you have to go around finding stranded villagers, al this while you have to outrun the storm and find safe haven. This game is honestly frustrating, reason I say this is because you have to have precise aim and timing to do many of the obstacles that stand in your way. There are collectables though out the levels that you need to collect in order to complete the level 100%. This is an interesting game and I do see the opportunity to replay this game in order to just focus on getting the items in the levels to fully complete the game. 



I think this game will take you some time to get use to the controls but once you get the hang of it you will be able to fully play through this game with no problems. I feel this game is one of those games that you can do a speed run of, reason I say that is because it so fast paced that you can honestly push it to the limit. I did love this game even if it did stress me out just a little bit, I give this game 9.5 out of 10. I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us in a sequel or in a DLC! I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

Comments