Rise


Based in a war torn world, a kid named Rise is given a mission and a gun with a snarky attitude called Shine. Rise is told to seek out the king of Gamearth, With that being said you go through the side-scroller world trying to get to the king. You run into a lot of things that are references from other games.(None I will say). The game will take you about two hours to beat if you are into it. but if you keep dying like me it will take an eternity. With that being said, before I played this game I heard other people say it was good and it didn't live up to standards. But for what it's worth I liked it ! it was a good game that you can through an afternoon in and beat it. The re-playabilty is there because as all side-scrolllers its not about completing a game its about having fun playing the game.

Comments