LIMA




Ever need to have that extra space on the go, but don't want to be changing memory cards or carrying USB sticks with you everywhere you go ? Then this awesome device is for you. It is called Lima, basically this device connects to your router and then you plug in an external hard drive to it and though the app you have just set up your own personal cloud. The reason I like it so much is because you can have a any size hard drive connected to it and not worry about space. The one thing that I was worried about was about the device or the drive over heating from being on the whole day. The truth of the matter is that if there is nothing obstructing the decide or the drive it wont overheat( I know it's common sense nut come on ). What I recommend to do for this device is to first calculate the storage of what you are going to store. That way you can see what size of a drive you will need. My recommendation is that you get at least 2tb's. Remember you will be  storing files probably from your cell phone , tablet, PC and laptop, that is why I recommend at least 2tb's to play with. plus it gives it breathing room for when the device needs to give itself an update or two you wont have to worry about deleting files in order to make room for said updates. I for one find myself using this more often because of all the events I cover and I hate bogging down my laptop with all the articles, videos and pictures that I take. So the first thing I do when I finish an event is find a reliable hotspot and upload away.  You will see that this is such a great device that you will not regret to purchase. 

Comments